How to Apply
- Register yourself in online portal.
- Fill the online application form and submit it.
- Print the application form.
- Application form must be signed by the candidates applying for admission.
- The duly filled application form must be accompanied by the following documents:
Matric SSC certificate (2 attested photo copies).
DMC(2 attested photo copies)
Character celtificate (2 attested photo copies)
Undertaking/Affidavit (as prescfibed by the institute)
Domicile (2 attested photo copies)
Photograph (4 attested)
NIC or Form B (2 attested photo copies).
- The application form complete in all respects must be submitted on or before the last date of admission with application process fee of Rs.300.
- The merit list of the selected candidates will displayed after 10 days of the last date for the submission of application form.
- The selected candidate has to complete all the formalities of admission within a week after the display of merit list otherwise the candidates from the waiting meritlist will be given a chance to avail the opportunity and no excuse will be considered in this regard.